Mark Your Calendars!
From 30th April - 20th May (Submissions & votes)
Represent your poly by submitting a clear, full-body shot of yourself decked out in your finest. If your look goes live on Poshism, you're in the running for winner of Fashion Feud. It's that easy.
Also, make your polytechnic proud by submitting photographs of your fashion-savvy schoolmates!*
*Note: Contestants refers to the model in the submitted entry and they must be agreeable before being entered into the contest.
From 21st May to 27th May (Votes only)
No more entries will be accepted under Fashion Feud. Users will only be able to vote for your favourites in the lead-up to the final showdown.
On 21st May, Poshism will feature the looks of the polytechnic with the most approved entries.
The 5 entries with the highest ‘Posh’ count will be selected at the close of voting week to enter the finals.
On 9th of June (Final Event)
Head down to Zouk to support your 5 finalists where they will walk the runway in a themed-contest to compete for prizes worth more than S$3,000.
How to enter
Poly with the most looks will be featured
The Poly with the highest number of looks submitted under Fashion Feud will be highlighted in a special feature with exclusive interviews from contestants themselves.
GRAND PRIZE: (1 winner @ Zouk finals)
- S$1,000 Cash
- A one night deluxe room stay for two at Hotel Re!
- A pair of limited edition Zouk x Feiyue kicks
SECOND PRIZE: (1 winner @ Zouk finals)
THIRD PRIZE: (1 winner @ Zouk finals)
FOURTH AND FIFTH PRIZE: (2 winners @ Zouk finals)
- S$200 Cash
RUNNER UPS: (Not in Finals, 5 winners)
- S$100 Cash
WEEKLY PRIZES: (3 winners)
- The top look of each week will be given a pair of Feiyue shoes of his/her choice at Feiyue (subject to availability of sizes)
UPDATE: Top 3 finalists will be crowned SingTel Youth Ambassadors, joining the likes of VJ Holly, Ming Bridges, and receiving exclusive invites to money-can't-buy events! (VIP@Zoukout and more!)
All contestants should ensure their availability for our final event at Zouk on 9th June 2012. In the two weeks leading up to the final event, finalists may also be called down for preparation and a style photo shoot by our friends over at Lilreddotfolks!
By submitting a photo, you are deemed to have read and understood all guidelines and have granted Poshism the rights to any future use of your photo. In the event whereby any of the rules have not been adhered to, entries will be disqualified. Poshism's decision in any matter related to Fashion Feud is final.
Starts , looks must be submitted before . No more votes after . All times are Singapore time.
Looks must be submitted by and under one of the following categories only: Temasek Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic.
- Contestants refer to the model in the submitted look.
- All contestants must be residing in Singapore to qualify.
- All contestants must be currently enrolled in the Polytechnics they represent. A scanned copy of your student card may be requested for verification purposes if you win any prizes.
- All uploading rules for Poshism.com applies for Fashion Feud
- Photos submitted must be current (taken from April 2012 onwards)
- Photos submitted must not contain offensive materials (E.g. Cigarettes and Alcohol)
- Group photos are not allowed, submissions must only have one subject model.
- Submissions must be in full colour, black and white or grayscale photography will not be allowed.
- Users may submit more than one look of the same model but only one entry will qualify for the finals. (Suppose two looks of the same model enters the top 5, the top 6 will be chosen)
- A maximum of 3 looks may be uploaded by one user every 24 hours.
- All submissions must be received between 30th of April 2012, 2:00pm, and May 20th of May 2012, 11:59pm, Singapore time.
- Users are able to vote for more than one look but will only be able to cast one vote per look.
- If you are not the model in the submitted look, you are required to seek permission and to have the contact details of the model so that Poshism will be able to contact the model suppose he/she enters the finals.
- Five finalists will be chosen based on voting by users and will be notified by email by 28th of May 2012.
- Votes refer to “Posh” by users and would not take into account Facebook likes or share etc.
- All submission will go through moderation by Prestige Users before being shown live on site to represent the competition. We seek your understanding if your look does not make it through.
- Slandering of any contestant will not be tolerated and the person(s) responsible will face disqualification or will be banned.
Q: Are Foreigners allowed?
A: Yes, however, you must be residing in Singapore during the competition period and a permanent current student at the Polytechnic you represent.
Q: Do you have to pay to enter the competition?
A: No, definitely not. Poshism is a free community created to share fashion and inspiration.
Q: Will the chosen finalists that make it to Zouk be one from each Polytechnic?
A: We choose to let our users decide who they want to enter the finals, therefore, the chances of all five finalists coming from the same Polytechnic is not impossible.
Q: Must the uploaded entry be taken in the school compound?
A: There is no restrictions on location, but contestants must be currently enrolled in the polytechnic they represent.
Q: How does the moderation system work? A: All submissions will go through moderation by Prestige Users before going live on site. This is to ensure quality control for all submissions received. We seek your understanding if your look does not make it through.
For enquiries, media or abuse, please contact Jolene@poshism.com. All the best!